Visitors to the Patient Library & Welcome Center can find cancer information, learn about Moffitt services, get online to search for cancer answers, check e-mail, or spend time relaxing between appointments.
Trained staff and volunteers are available to help with the following Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.:
Welcome Center Services
- Hospitality and refreshments
- Access to support and services
- Tampa area lodging, restaurant and attraction information
- Internet and printing capability
- Newspapers and magazines
- Free materials (in English and Spanish) on all forms of cancer and topics ranging from cancer prevention to survivorship
- Lending library (books and DVDs on cancer-related topics)
- Information about Moffitt educational programs, community resources and events
- "Our Stories" Collection
- American Brain Tumor Association Resource Corner
To find out more about Moffitt's Patient Library & Welcome Center, call 813-745-4710.